Skip to main content

How to Follow my blog and My Latest Pieces of Art!!!πŸŽ¨πŸ§‘‍🎨🌹πŸͺ»πŸŒŠ

 Since one of u asked how to follow my blog here goes... Art will come after so after you've followed I have some fun stuff!

Sneak peek from the end.


1. When you open my blog this will be your veiw...


2. Then U press in the 3 line icon on the upper right corner.


3. When u press it U will see this side bar. Then you press the blue 'Follow' button..
4. Then U will get this pop up.

5. Then again you press the orange follow button on the pop up confirming that you want to follow. Now you will see yourself on the follower list and you will know when I post something new.

ART!!! Tell me which one u like. Or least like...Heh. 
This is my second favorite. I mean my art isn't good so that's probably why. The pirate was random. 


Ocean's Revenge is a children's book I wrote for small people. It's a school Project. The idea wasn't that bad.



This is a page a page from my journal. It didn't turn out good. It should be the worst one yet. I wanted it to look like bloody and oldish. I like the quote though.


So follow for my story. I've finished writing it. The next post will be the story!!! It's a short story. Hope you hang around to read it and follow to not miss!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Your favorite Blogger, (Not to Brag)
Mihidhi.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Deep Story about the Human Mind ...πŸ’₯πŸ“❄️🌹 #coolstuffblog #story

  Here's the story I promised!   "E lle has fallen into deep coma. Her soul is lost within her own overgrown vines and mess. As a character in her head Lux is responsible to find the shattered bits of her soul and put them back where they belong. Home." I found a really cool  writing prompt  in  Pinterest  and I really wanted to try it. So here it goes! The prompt is, 'The Writer has fallen into a coma. All the characters in their head is trying to keep them alive.' It won't be exactly the same as the prompt. Hope you enjoy it.               POV: Lux. Something feels off. Something is off. Two minutes ago the lights flickered for about twenty seconds and all the lights exploded at once. Now her mind is dark. I can see the silhouettes of things around me but the dark isn’t comforting.  Elle’s mind was always messy, objects strewn across the place. Purple vines grow in the roof and open books, papers and soft toys ev...

Celebrating 1 year of this blog!!! ✨️πŸŽ‰The story recreated!✨️πŸŒΉπŸ’œ #1yearblog #blogger #mycoolstuffblog

  Today is it! It's this blog's birthday of an year of completing!!!  Do you like the pic? This pic is not edited and not added filters. Just a January frosty evening! So in Celebration I am going to put a celebratory post as I said in my last post!!!   Thank you all my followers and viewers this blog thrives because of you!!! So in this special post I will be recreating the old post "Cool Facts. How this blog came to life... A growing Success." on how this post came to life. Check that out too if you haven't already guys!!! Followers - 33 All time views- 3.6K Comments - 137 I was just bored and exploring my e-mail account. Then blogger caught my attention. I made the blog and started posting. Even 2 of my friends started after me. Here is where it came to life. Here is a list of everything I need for my blog and the pics for it. 1. Computer. 2. Stickers, journal, Stationery for jotting down ideas and sketching. 3. Music. Music really helps with creativity floods....

Worth, A poem for everyone....✨πŸ₯€πŸ’ #poetry #poemblog

  Guys I tried to write a poem that make you feel better a bit out of my comfort zone I'd say so tell me if you like it or not! I think it came out the way I wanted it to.  You're more than a stereotype, A race, a skin colour or a culture. You're more than your beliefs or ones of a society, You're more than a standard, a grade, a number. You're more than what you should be or shouldn't be, You're more than what you're admired for or disliked for. You're worth more than what you sound like and what you look like. You're more than your weaknesses,  Your talents, Your failures and achievements. You're not what you feel sad, angry or happy. For your worth can't be measured by a tape, a tool or a scale  Can't be measured by opinions, Judgemental phrases or rumours. Can't b defined by you or the amount of stars in the universe,  Or darkness in a black hole. For your worth is the love you give, The love you put into the world, no matter...