Skip to main content

Can't Think Straight....A Reliable Poem to make U feel not Alone....๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿงƒ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿท

 Welcome to a poem U will love...

I haven't posted a poem in a long time...

Follow for more.... Give me Feedback.. Share...

This poem is about a time I felt jealous a long time ago...Have u felt the same?


The green fire Burns

lashes at my heart
mind is restless
thinking how she's blessed
Luckier than me
Better than me
She got the thing
I've hoped for a million times
I can't even think straight.
She crashed my dreams
Put on my fake smile
when I feel crumpled inside
this doesn't feel right
I'm not entitled and
neither is she
I hate this feeling
running at me like a bullet
I can't think straight
I want to be happy for her
Like she will be for me
but all i want to do
is hide beneath a book
and think all the ways
she didn't deserve it
the ways I was better than her
I try to flatten it in
but it balloons my abdomen
I can't eat
I can't think straight.



Share!!! 
#poem #reliable #creative #heartclenching #sad #jelousy



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction.

  Hello World!                     Welcome to a New Adventure! Calling all Teens! P.S. By the way, if you are a grown up there's no problem with that!                                                   I'm Mihidhi. And I am aware of these things about myself.  *I'm human (hopefully not 100%. I love fantasy stuff, where I have magical powers or smth).            *  I'm left handed  *I seem  to love magic and adventures.(which seems to show up weirdly which is almost never.) *I also seem to be interested in everything related to creepy stuff. ( especially skulls ). *I love writing anything in particular. But mostly stories and poems. *I seem to like the colors black and red. *I'm weirdly interested in coding.   I probably should have written more interesting paragraphs and stuff but , this is just the beginning. I am going to use this blog to post  stuff that I wrote like, poems and stories. And probably some of my crazy stuff whether stuff that's happening or st

Up in the Night Sky... A poem for all those who love the night sky.

  I'm back! #nightsky #stars #poems I better start the blogs purpose now. The sooner the better. I thought I would write a poem in here. Here goes nothing....  I'll walk on the clouds , sing down the stars, and talk with the midnight moon...                                      Then I'll shape the clouds, paint a smile on the moon, dance with the shooting stars... I'll shake down stardust,  from the stars. I'll tame the whooshing,  north wind...  If you ever see the sky, putting on a show, you can thank me for that!  You can never take too much out of the marvelous night sky! Comment below if u liked it! Follow for more!                  

Shred souls in the darkness and make wounds that never heal...., Horror story.

 #death #darkness #goth #emo #story #darknesslove My story will contain some chapters and  don't stop until the end! Since there is a chance you might get bored I'll post a poem in between each chapter!  #creepy stories. #Scary stories #Horror stories Chapter 1 You know somedays that you feel nothing but bored as the rain poured down furiously around   you? It was that kind of day at school. Having lunch he stared at his milk glass    trying to concentrate throwing the paper balls into his milk a few distance away . That's how bored he was. A few boys passed laughing at his eccentricity. But he liked it alone; lost in his own thoughts. It wasn't long before he had some company. A girl with short hair   sat opposite to him . She wore only black and and moved randomly. That was a common interest between Valerie and him.  Darkness . They had been best friends for a pretty long time. Not really what you would call a sustainable friendship model. Why? They would stay without