Skip to main content

The Possession Part 3!


Please don't get bored.

It might look big, But you won't regret reading the story.

Continue.... Don't forget to read the previous parts! And the ending part!

#fantasy #coolstories #creativity #ooh



Amber stare at me through her strong black beetle eyes. We haven’t talked much. I feel too worn out. We lay on the couch like strangers even-though we were best friends for years and I might have had feelings for her.

“I’m sorry about her.” She mumble trying to break the awkward silence.

“There’s nothing to do. I couldn’t even say goodbye” I feel my eyes inflating and Amber sees it too.

“Let’s walk around the house. Let’s catch some memories. You’ll feel better.”

I don’t want to, but I get up anyways.


We had gone everywhere in the house except for mom’s room. Mom was outside. She is just staring into space. I knew the comfort in it. I wonder if she can see Lily. We go in. It’s a typical parent bedroom. A broken perfume bottle stands on the dressing table. Mom gave up beauty stuff after dad died. I doubt she would do it now after Lily died.

 As I look closely, there is a fairly large necklace with a big pendent on the bed. The bed is messy, but it is visible. I walk up to it and pick it up. It has small wavy lines carved to it like a magic spell. They feel soothing. I find the edge and barely open it when a blinding light pores out, and it moves on it’s own accord. Amber gasps.

“Help me, dear brother. Get me out of here.” The necklace calls soberly.

It can’t be. A four year old can’t talk that good. And how can she be in a pendent? I’m dreaming. Then who is it?

As my eyes get used to the light, I see no-one other than my sister standing in the pendent like a miniature doll. Amber grasp my hand. I stare at her. She nods roughly. I got to confront mom. Is it what I am thinking?  No, but, She’s my mom. She was crying when Lily died. How could I accuse her without shame?

I still march outside to face mom. She looks startled to see me furious.

I held out the necklace. Her face grimace.

“You killed my sister!” I shout at her. I shouldn’t accuse her so quickly. But I don’t care.

“Simon, what’s wrong? What is that?” she tried to look puzzled but she is panicking. I knew at that moment that I am right. She is a murderer. Lily was unfairly murdered. Mom will not be forgiven.

I shove the necklace into her face with a lot of force. She stagger back. I feel happy to see her defeated. How dare she kill Lily.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 9 posts! (Make sure to check them out if you're bored!)✍️👍📔đŸĒģ📜🌹

 Hi Fans!!!!New Month, New posts! Do You like the new pic? So today I just wanted to show you the posts I'm most proud of. So that you don't miss some of my best work. All these posts are by me.(Original) Please Don't Copy my ideas!!  1. Up in the Night sky poem. It's my second ever post and one of my best creations. I love that I love my own poem. Haha. 2. Second up is The Possession story. I just started it without any outline and then it bloomed into a story in my blog. 3. Cool Facts, How this blog came to life. I love the aesthetic picture I took all by myself. It so is my style. 4. Photographer magic. Photography is one of my top hobbies and I am proud of my book photo shoot. Go and take a look. 5. Just like You and Me, A poem of perspective. Many people loved this poem and so did my teacher. She said it was one of my best works yet.  6. Funny Bloopers through My Chaotic blogging. This should be no. 1. I cannot beleive I got an idea like that. It was soo random

An Introduction.

  Hello World!                     Welcome to a New Adventure! Calling all Teens! P.S. By the way, if you are a grown up there's no problem with that!                                                   I'm Mihidhi. And I am aware of these things about myself.  *I'm human (hopefully not 100%. I love fantasy stuff, where I have magical powers or smth).            *  I'm left handed  *I seem  to love magic and adventures.(which seems to show up weirdly which is almost never.) *I also seem to be interested in everything related to creepy stuff. ( especially skulls ). *I love writing anything in particular. But mostly stories and poems. *I seem to like the colors black and red. *I'm weirdly interested in coding.   I probably should have written more interesting paragraphs and stuff but , this is just the beginning. I am going to use this blog to post  stuff that I wrote like, poems and stories. And probably some of my crazy stuff whether stuff that's happening or st

Up in the Night Sky... A poem for all those who love the night sky.

  I'm back! #nightsky #stars #poems I better start the blogs purpose now. The sooner the better. I thought I would write a poem in here. Here goes nothing....  I'll walk on the clouds , sing down the stars, and talk with the midnight moon...                                      Then I'll shape the clouds, paint a smile on the moon, dance with the shooting stars... I'll shake down stardust,  from the stars. I'll tame the whooshing,  north wind...  If you ever see the sky, putting on a show, you can thank me for that!  You can never take too much out of the marvelous night sky! Comment below if u liked it! Follow for more!