Skip to main content

The Possession Ending!

#fantasy #shortstories #cool

 “What in the world is this then? If you had contact with her, you should have told me! You are hiding something!”

“Simon calm down! It could be like she bought from a shop or something. Do not do any actions before you know!” Amber grab my arm and forcefully make me face her into her powerful glare which make hot tears spring into my own brown eyes. 

“How could it be store bought? It is evil magic! It literally has Lily alive in it and she is calling for my help! She’s my sister Amber, not yours. You don’t know what it is like! Let me go!” I shout into her ears and she instantly lets go. I wonder if it’s anger or sadness in her face for what I said but, she says no more. I glare at mom again, but now she is wearing a smile sending chills down my spine. Why am I scared? I feel ashamed. She is my mother. Or is it?

“ Child did you find out my plan? I’m sorry but are you scared? How gullible my son is. Just like your father!” She snickers.

“Oh, I get it! You killed father too! How bad are you?”

“Very bad, my love. But I don’t lie. I did not kill your father. After he died only I consumed this magic. What is the fun in living with two boring kids without money? I have a life!”

“But why would you kill Lily? She is your daughter!”

“Don’t you see? I did not kill her. I imprisoned her, love. She is in that thing. She gives me power. I consume her soul bit by bit until she is nothing more than a coconut shell. She is not my daughter anymore.” With that the person who was once my mother giggles.

“Stop calling me ‘love’. It’s disgusting I‘m related to you!”

“Oh, I will when I consume you too.” She moves forward. I quickly turn to Amber.

“What are you waiting for? Run!!” I bellow.

We scramble into the house and lock the door behind us. Amber and I run into the kitchen and turn it upside down looking for knives and other weapons.

Then I realize the horrid realization. I had left the necklace with mom. I should have taken it! What am I thinking? She tricked me! She was right. I am gullible.

“I have to go back!” I turn to Amber. “I need to go back and take it. We need to find a way to get Lily out of there. Every second wasted counts!”

I run from the kitchen but Amber blocks my path. Now I’m furious.

“Amber, please….” I breath whispering. But she doesn’t say anything. She just hands me a knife.

“It will come handy” she grins. 

I go out of the house to where mom was. But she is gone. So is the necklace.

“Looking for something?…” A familiar voice calls behind me. 

I don’t look. I turn around and shove my knife sharply in front of me. I hear a hasp and a thud as a body falls down. I had closed my eyes ready for the impact but when I open my eyes I see nothing other than the bleeding body of Amber. She has the necklace on her hand shoving it to me. Her mouth is moving. I bend towards her shaking from the shock.

“I f…found the..the necklace…she..she came to the kitchen…at..after you let…left….” she shudders violently.

“I'm…I’m so sorry Amber…” I feel hot tears. How could I kill her?

“It’s fine. Goo..goodbye Simon.”

She’s gone. Forever.

Then mom walks in. She looked shocked. What pretense!

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! GIVE ME BACK LILY!!!” I shout pouring all my anger to everything that happened to me.

“Simon, why are you shouting?” A small voice that I had wanted to hear so badly before. I turn to face my back. There stand my dead little sister. She seems real. Not like in the necklace. The necklace lay in shatters at her feet. Small fumes emit from its insides. Amber is gone. Not a clue left something happened here. That somebody died.

“What? I don’t understand…” I stutter.

“Why were you shouting at me love?” Mom come towards me.

Somehow, her evil waves are gone. There was a vibe but it is gone. 

“It was that girlfriend of yours who trapped me” whisper Lily to my ear.

I  do not get it. My best friend betrayed me. She was possessing my mother. All my conversations with her, were Amber. This is a full blown surprise and Anger. But for the first time I felt like I had a happy ending in my life. A happy Truth. It was hard my best friend betrayed me and that she is gone but everything happens for a reason. I had Lily. I had a mom. I have hope and trust until another adventurous tragedy find my heart yet again.


The End!

By Mihidhi.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 9 posts! (Make sure to check them out if you're bored!)✍️๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿชป๐Ÿ“œ๐ŸŒน

 Hi Fans!!!!New Month, New posts! Do You like the new pic? So today I just wanted to show you the posts I'm most proud of. So that you don't miss some of my best work. All these posts are by me.(Original) Please Don't Copy my ideas!!  1. Up in the Night sky poem. It's my second ever post and one of my best creations. I love that I love my own poem. Haha. 2. Second up is The Possession story. I just started it without any outline and then it bloomed into a story in my blog. 3. Cool Facts, How this blog came to life. I love the aesthetic picture I took all by myself. It so is my style. 4. Photographer magic. Photography is one of my top hobbies and I am proud of my book photo shoot. Go and take a look. 5. Just like You and Me, A poem of perspective. Many people loved this poem and so did my teacher. She said it was one of my best works yet.  6. Funny Bloopers through My Chaotic blogging. This should be no. 1. I cannot beleive I got an idea like that. It was soo random

An Introduction.

  Hello World!                     Welcome to a New Adventure! Calling all Teens! P.S. By the way, if you are a grown up there's no problem with that!                                                   I'm Mihidhi. And I am aware of these things about myself.  *I'm human (hopefully not 100%. I love fantasy stuff, where I have magical powers or smth).            *  I'm left handed  *I seem  to love magic and adventures.(which seems to show up weirdly which is almost never.) *I also seem to be interested in everything related to creepy stuff. ( especially skulls ). *I love writing anything in particular. But mostly stories and poems. *I seem to like the colors black and red. *I'm weirdly interested in coding.   I probably should have written more interesting paragraphs and stuff but , this is just the beginning. I am going to use this blog to post  stuff that I wrote like, poems and stories. And probably some of my crazy stuff whether stuff that's happening or st

Up in the Night Sky... A poem for all those who love the night sky.

  I'm back! #nightsky #stars #poems I better start the blogs purpose now. The sooner the better. I thought I would write a poem in here. Here goes nothing....  I'll walk on the clouds , sing down the stars, and talk with the midnight moon...                                      Then I'll shape the clouds, paint a smile on the moon, dance with the shooting stars... I'll shake down stardust,  from the stars. I'll tame the whooshing,  north wind...  If you ever see the sky, putting on a show, you can thank me for that!  You can never take too much out of the marvelous night sky! Comment below if u liked it! Follow for more!