Skip to main content

Good Books are Hard to Find! Book Recommendations to all Book Lovers!!!πŸ“”πŸŒΉπŸ₯€πŸ“œπŸŒ»πŸ₯‡

 I'm still working on my story chapter 2 so I thought I won't keep you bored. I'm gonna write a list of books I read from August 2023 to now.  Marked favorite are my recommendations!

I'm a picky book chooser so only a few made it into my favs!

#booklists #goodbooks #reviews #bookblogger 


Books!
From August 1st 2023

1. Goldfish boy. 

2. When the mountains roared.

3. Wonder.

4. The boy in the dress.

5. Fierce, Fearless and Free.

6. Just so stories.

7. The dead( Favorites).

8. Gorilla dawn ( Favorites).

9. The girl of ink and stars.

10. Amari and the night brothers ( Favorites).

11. Diary of a wimpy kid; No Brainer.

12. The river boy.

13. Baby sitters club; Claudia and mean Janine.

14. Amari and the great game ( Favorites).

15. Baby sitters club; Kristy's great idea.

16. Bad dreams.

17. Artemis fowl.

18. A snicker of magic.(Favourites).

19. Smile.(online)

20. Sisters.(online)

21. The whole captain underpants series.(online)

22. The whole dogman series 10 books.(online)

23. The whole cat kids comic club series.

*2024-

1. The dying photo.

2. Love like sky.(Pretty Good).

3. The boy at the back of the class.(Pretty Good).

4. The boy in the tower.

5. Cakes in space.

6. A curse so dark and lonely ( Favorites).

7. City of Ghosts.

8. The Book Jumper.

9. A Heart so Fierce and Broken.(Favorite).

10. I'm not your perfect Mexican daughter.(online).

11. Warcross. (Favorite).

12. The fault in our stars.(pretty good).

13. The Poet x.

14. A Vow so Bold and Deadly. (Favourites).

15. When Hitler stole Pink Rabbit.

16. Xanthe and The Ruby Crown. 

17. A Social Media Guide.(It gave me tips for blogging!)

18. The near Witch.

19. Forging Silver into Stars.

20. The Inheritance Games.(Favorites).

21. One of us is Lying. (Pretty Good).

22. Fourth Wing.



My want to reads! 


1. Wildcard.

2. The Cruel Prince.(whole series)

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses.

 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Deep Story about the Human Mind ...πŸ’₯πŸ“❄️🌹 #coolstuffblog #story

  Here's the story I promised!   "E lle has fallen into deep coma. Her soul is lost within her own overgrown vines and mess. As a character in her head Lux is responsible to find the shattered bits of her soul and put them back where they belong. Home." I found a really cool  writing prompt  in  Pinterest  and I really wanted to try it. So here it goes! The prompt is, 'The Writer has fallen into a coma. All the characters in their head is trying to keep them alive.' It won't be exactly the same as the prompt. Hope you enjoy it.               POV: Lux. Something feels off. Something is off. Two minutes ago the lights flickered for about twenty seconds and all the lights exploded at once. Now her mind is dark. I can see the silhouettes of things around me but the dark isn’t comforting.  Elle’s mind was always messy, objects strewn across the place. Purple vines grow in the roof and open books, papers and soft toys ev...

Celebrating 1 year of this blog!!! ✨️πŸŽ‰The story recreated!✨️πŸŒΉπŸ’œ #1yearblog #blogger #mycoolstuffblog

  Today is it! It's this blog's birthday of an year of completing!!!  Do you like the pic? This pic is not edited and not added filters. Just a January frosty evening! So in Celebration I am going to put a celebratory post as I said in my last post!!!   Thank you all my followers and viewers this blog thrives because of you!!! So in this special post I will be recreating the old post "Cool Facts. How this blog came to life... A growing Success." on how this post came to life. Check that out too if you haven't already guys!!! Followers - 33 All time views- 3.6K Comments - 137 I was just bored and exploring my e-mail account. Then blogger caught my attention. I made the blog and started posting. Even 2 of my friends started after me. Here is where it came to life. Here is a list of everything I need for my blog and the pics for it. 1. Computer. 2. Stickers, journal, Stationery for jotting down ideas and sketching. 3. Music. Music really helps with creativity floods....

Worth, A poem for everyone....✨πŸ₯€πŸ’ #poetry #poemblog

  Guys I tried to write a poem that make you feel better a bit out of my comfort zone I'd say so tell me if you like it or not! I think it came out the way I wanted it to.  You're more than a stereotype, A race, a skin colour or a culture. You're more than your beliefs or ones of a society, You're more than a standard, a grade, a number. You're more than what you should be or shouldn't be, You're more than what you're admired for or disliked for. You're worth more than what you sound like and what you look like. You're more than your weaknesses,  Your talents, Your failures and achievements. You're not what you feel sad, angry or happy. For your worth can't be measured by a tape, a tool or a scale  Can't be measured by opinions, Judgemental phrases or rumours. Can't b defined by you or the amount of stars in the universe,  Or darkness in a black hole. For your worth is the love you give, The love you put into the world, no matter...